Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Living, Learning, and Realizing the Meaning

Boston Museum of Fine Arts, my second home/ thinking place.

Okay so I wrote this awhile ago on myspace and then Vanessa stole it and put it under her blog.
but I really like it, I've been told it's a sweet read and thought I should post it here on my new official blog site!
Enjoy!



In the past couple of days, I've been thinking rather intense,about many things in life.(you may be thinking mainly that Im talking about Love sense it's in my subject) but not only that, just everything.
Such as how people and their lives change in many ways,and how things tend to happen, when you're young.Yes we may have aches and pains or just simply young heart breaks...and may think that;that person was the one. But getting older we realize more and more who and what people mean to us.Aging we think about many things in life, such as trying to get someone to like us,or to making simple progress towards our careers.
But Love on the other hand is a different story.
We say this word so many times to random people we hook up with it's incredible, and very many of us really mean it nor' know what this word means.
Being Loved by someone is like being loved by god.always by your side and always faithful.
Love:One of the only words that frees us from all weight and pain in life.
The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

Love is a powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete.

This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.

It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them.

Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If and when you find it, don't let it go.
As For Life....We all make mistakes and do stupid things that can just possible incredibly embarrass us.
At age 4, success is...not peeing in your pants.

At age 12, success is...having friends.

At age 16, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 21, success is...having sex.

At age 35, success is...having money.

At age 50, success is...having money.

At age 60, success is...having sex.

At age 70, success is...having a driver's license.

At age 75, success is...having friends.

At age 90, success is...not peeing in your pants.
Okay I was kidding...well kind of...

Life is the access of continually downsizing all hope and expectations.
The act of 'being' in a period of time that is completed by death. The act of 'being' however is distorted and blurred by the act of 'having' in today's social twisted folk. Consequently society and its subordinates don't pursue their real aim of 'being' but are forced by mass media and propaganda-spreading so-called governments to the act of 'having' which is therefore a self-destructive act and will result in the implosion of mankind.
Live life. it's not about being better than any one at means...it's showing yourself how good you can be..and how much effort you put forth to achieving things in life... or it could be a kick ass cereal usually with little kids on the box...
So in the past couple of days I have been thinking, where do I plan to go with my life? what do I plan to do...is the road I'm taking now the right one for life and/or Love?...or is the one friend I truly love going to come out one day and say.."I Love you too" and to have a true meaning by it.
It's not about the age,or the desperacy, it's about the honesty and integrity. If you Love someone, don't hide it. It's not about what others think it's about what you think, and how you feel...The one who gives you stability,not what friends think about. That's all I have...
....but thinking all this I don't know if you'd agree, but that's okay, we all have our own view of opnions on many things right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home