10 Facts.
1.A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana
2.More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
3.Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
4.In a day, kids in the U.S. that are between the ages of 2 - 8 spend 28 minutes of their time coloring.
5.Close to 73% of girls in Bangladesh are married by age 18 (If I lived their I would be known as the twenty year old spinster)
6.An average person laughs about 15 times a day
7.In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose
8.If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (hahah I love that one!)
9.Every day, the average person swallows about a quart of snot.
10.The average American kid will eat approximately 1.500 peanut butter sandwiches by high school graduation.
2.More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
3.Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
4.In a day, kids in the U.S. that are between the ages of 2 - 8 spend 28 minutes of their time coloring.
5.Close to 73% of girls in Bangladesh are married by age 18 (If I lived their I would be known as the twenty year old spinster)
6.An average person laughs about 15 times a day
7.In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose
8.If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (hahah I love that one!)
9.Every day, the average person swallows about a quart of snot.
10.The average American kid will eat approximately 1.500 peanut butter sandwiches by high school graduation.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home