Tuesday, October 7, 2008

current studio headquarets vs.. desired studio

I don't have an amazing studio (In fact I don't even have a studio), but in my living space I managed to carve out a nice little work spot in front of my shitty Acer desktop. I even have space to hang two pieces of work I like, I have non existent space for storing supplies and paper, and a table desk that is dedicated to both drawing and housing my shitty Acer desktop. Look,
Copy link to read what I wrote on the photo: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/Ashley-Kristen/My%20Art%20work/001-2.jpg

Nice, right? It's no New York 20ft tall ceiling, frosted glass walls, robot servant filled studio, but I like it a lot (Not). This is what my dream studio would look like, Hell that last photo I would want as a house.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home